September is a day away and with that said so is …BACK TO SCHOOL FASHION!
A fresh new semester marks a ton of things- new classes, new professors, but most importantly, a new WARDROBE. We can kiss goodbye the shorts and bikinis, and welcome our beloved sweaters and boots for the Fall season. Here are some back to school fashion tips for the new semester:
1. Ditch the off-the-shoulder for bell sleeves
This summer season has given us quite the cold shoulder, literally! For the Fall season, swap out the bare shoulder for bell sleeves.
2. Add some fun to your wardrobe with patched items.
3. Use a pop of color bag for your back to school go-to.
4. Be edgy with a pair of biker pants
5. Stick with your white sneakers
This trend is not ending anytime soon, so if you’re going to pick up a pair of new sneakers be sure to make them white!